Sunday, June 3, 2007

SENZ Auckland

Went to SENZ Manakau last weekend with my scrapping friend Linda and we had a blast.
Attending two workshops both completely different but we got ideas from both of them.
Kerrin from Australia was very inspirational and her 3 layouts were fabulous. I actually had scraplifted one of her layouts from two peas at the beginning of last year, but didnt put a name to her face until I had been to her class and then looked at her work again.
I have been busy creating altered tin lunch boxes (maya Rd) for xmas presents. SO watch everyone a tin will be under the tree for you.
HAHA.

3 comments:

Micayla said...

OOOH glad you had a fab time, looking forward to seeing the tins!

Us said...

i want to see them...please post soon!

Susan

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

wooohooo you make me really curious girl.. Can't wait to see ;)

xoxo
emine